Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stock exhaust installed

Mileage: 9108
I finally got back to Florida where my bike is and fitted the stock exhaust. Once I new the correct order for the washers and the spacers it took all of three minutes. The bike is much quieter and the neighbors and my girlfriend love me. I love the look and even the sound of the D&D pipes but the bike is much quieter and I am not setting off car alarms any more!

Didn't ride today just swapped exhaust.




Not too snazzy looking, but nice and quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clauss Marine said...

The writing is superb, and the subject is clearly well-researched. I was excited to read this article mercruiser exhaust manifold. It has outstanding phrasing and is a very well-researched article.

September 23, 2022 at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home