Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slave to the clutch slave

Yes, I know I already ordered a new piston for my stock clutch slave cylinder but I found a really cool website called Wounded Duc (great name!) that has clean used parts and they had a gold billet Evoluzione slave that I had been craving since before I got the bike. So I went ahead and ordered the sexy gold aluminum part like a drug addict craving a fix. Heck it's my birthday today so I deserve it! I will rebuild my stock slave and sell it. I was tempted to buy the seat too but I am getting mine Corbin recovered by Corbin.





The small gold part near the shift linkage is mine!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.corbin homes for sale

February 18, 2021 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home