Monday, June 22, 2009

Phil Read Helmet scored!

Okay, this is the helmet I wanted since I started looking for the Ducati to buy. I love checkerboard because of my punk rock roots and and I like 70's racers because I rode my first motorcycle in the 70's (In fact a Honda 70). The helmet is a Phil Read replica. Phil was a Yamaha and MV Agusta rider in the 70's. He was the last guy to win on 4 stroke bike (1974) until the advent of MotoGP in 2002! I am afraid this will have to complete my helmet collection as the coffers are low and I need real bike parts like tires! Don't ask me why, but for some reason I wanted Phil Read's helmet and Giacomo Agostini's helmet. Probably inspired by a picture I saw of the 2 of them battling it out on MV Agustas. Now I have both helmets. This now ends my helmet collecting - we now resume the regularly scheduled broadcast...




Ska anyone? My new cool Phil Read helmet...





My helmet collection inspiration. Read chasing Agostini.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ash Green said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here themotorbiker.com thanks

October 4, 2019 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger BRG Motorsports 3D Printed Racing Parts said...

Really, You have shared authentic ideas about your blogs .These blogs is valuable for helmet user and wear person. Thanks for sharing blogs.Custom Made Helmet Hook for sale online USA

February 23, 2021 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger zoombicycles said...

The information which you have provided is very good and essential for everyone. Keep sharing this kind of information. Thank you. Parts for bicycle engine kit

August 7, 2021 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger zoombicycles said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. bicycle engine kit

September 18, 2021 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Noah Liam said...

There are a lot of my friends are Bike lovers and traveling and I also have a lot of experience of cycling. Cycling is very useful to burnt fat and becomes glamorous. But using helmet is necessary during biking and cycling because it will protects you from serious injuries.

December 3, 2021 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Eyevexonline said...

The article you've shared here is fantastic because it provides some excellent information that will be incredibly beneficial to me. Thank you for sharing that. Keep up the good work. Safety Helmet Online

April 13, 2022 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger SEO Expert said...

Harley-Davidson's are great motorcycles, but even Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts wear out from time to time. The next time you need motorcycle parts for your "Hogg," remember that you can save time and money by shopping for your Harley motorcycle parts online.

June 10, 2022 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger cash4motorcycle said...

You have worked nicely with your insights. Lots of valuable data can be taken from your article about Sell my harley. Genuinely it is a significant article for us.

July 29, 2022 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home