Friday, June 5, 2009

More parts on the way

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Desmo Times which is a company in Florida run by a interesting guy named LT Synder. He put out a great manual which I have that has a lot of great maintenance tips for the 900SS. I ordered an oil filter, drain plug crush washer, fuel cap flange O-ring, NGK Iridium spark plugs, an air filter cleaning and oiling kit, and Powerlet starter wires which should help the bike crank up better. I am hoping for better starts with the combination of the new Dynacoils I have received. The bike is in Jacksonville Florida right now and I am in NYC. I get to see her on June 26th and my first order of business is to change all of the fluids and go for a long ride!





New starter wires.




New fuel cap o-ring. Mine is totally rotted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home