Thursday, May 21, 2009

Coils and a rear stand

My ignition and electrical system need a lot of love. As a first step a lot of 900 owners have advised me to get new coils for that extra zap to the plugs. There is a DynaCoils kit from California Cycleworks that has all of the proper mounting hardware to directly bolt on the improved coils. This is said to be one of the must haves to improving the 900ss city driving experience. I also got new timing belts which are supposed to be changed every 6000 miles (some people say double that if you keep the tension checked) and I will put these on before any serious driving gets done. I shipped all of the parts to Jacksonville. My parents are going to love storing all of these boxes at their house!









After searching around and reading a bunch of web reviews, I decided to get a T-Rex rear stand in silver to match my new Cycle Cat front stand. I found one on eBay including shipping for $76.45. It's supposed to be a pretty good stand so I went for it. I wanted the Pit Bull but this will do. Now I can have the bike totally off the ground for repair work.





4 Comments:

Blogger Google Stacking said...

Swagg Sauce, manufacturer of the finest premium vape juice and salt nicotine ingredients crafted with our signature flavor blends and eliquid online. Premium grade vape juice, candy, cream, custard, dessert, fruit, tobacco, menthol and more Visit Here https://www.longisland.com/accounts/overview/

March 7, 2019 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Google Stacking said...

You can depend on the water damage experts here as ServiceMaster SRQ has been across the Mississippi more times than Forrest Gump. We take pride in all that we Click Here https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/119526253/list/siesta-key-florida-the-perfect-paradise

March 7, 2019 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger My New Blog said...

American Lifeguard offering Lifeguard Association Lifeguard Training & Certification Lifeguarding Classes Lifeguard Training Courses Lifeguard Resort for more info, click my blog https://ello.co/leanderwoodworks7

June 12, 2019 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Paul brown said...

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
e-liquids online shop

January 24, 2020 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home