Monday, September 28, 2009

Staintune exhaust and chrome bolts

Mileage: 9349
Okay so I am weak. I have been eyeballing a really trick Australian Staintune exhaust system that Wounded Duc had on their site for a while. It was used but in perfect shape. The price started at $750. When Mark at Wound Duc dropped it to $500 I couldn't resist and I bought it. The system sells for $1100 new so I figured what the heck. This is my third exhaust system but this is the keeper. It is not loud at all and sounds throatier than the stock. If I want it loud it has removable silencers that I can take out and terrorize the neighbors. All stainless steel and it looks wonderful.

I am also buying replacement bolts for the bike little by little. I got some hard to find chrome fairing bolts from Desmotimes.




The final exhaust system - I swear.





Fairing bolts - details make the bike.

6 Comments:

Blogger Manifold Pipe Solution Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, I love your content, and they are very nice and very useful to us. If you are looking for the best grade 12.9 bolts, then visit fastenersonline. I appreciate the work you have put into this.

April 2, 2020 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger digitalashraf said...

I feel this is one of the most significant info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. However want to remark on few common issues,
The website style is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact great : D.
Just right process, cheers

if any looking for ASME standards then visit anankafasteners.com

January 7, 2021 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger The Mufflerman said...

Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best auto air conditioning services service provider.

September 17, 2021 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger RPW USA said...

You've shared some excellent material. I'm grateful for this post because it contains a lot of useful information. Thank you for sharing this piece of writing. Rpw Exhaust

January 29, 2022 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger RPW USA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 2, 2022 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger RPW USA said...

You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.Rpw Exhaust Pipes Usa

May 21, 2022 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home