Friday, November 20, 2009

New left fairing installed

My left fairing has been cracked since I bought the bike. I found a fairing on eBay some time ago and bought it for $250 which is quite a high price. I originally thought that the paint did not match my mine so I was holding off on installing it until I could get the bike painted. I decided to take a closer look. I rolled the bike out into the sun and compared the paint. I could not tell the difference! I asked a neighbor to see if he could tell the difference and he said "it looks exactly the same". It is a perfect match. I went ahead and installed the fairing. It will save me a lot of money not having to paint the bike.




New fairing installed. Perfect!




The fairing that came on the bike was cracked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 30, 2013 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home